CANCELING A TOUR
You can cancel your tour with the cancellation link or the CANCEL button or in your reservation confirmation email:
After you cancel your tour, you receive a cancellation email with two options:
- REBOOK YOUR TOUR: Will take you back to the website so you can submit a new booking on any available date/time. The Entertainment Tax of the cancelled tour will be refunded to your account, if cancelled 24 hours before the tour.
- ASK FOR A REFUND: Reconfirm your cancellation with the 4-digit order number you received in your payment confirmation (see below).
- The Entertainment Tax is refundable until 24 hours before the start time of the booked tour. If you cancel your booking within these 24 hours before the actual tour, the tax is already processed and can not be returned.
- After you cancel your tour, we kindly ask you to confirm your cancellation with the order number you received in your email. We will refund the Entertainment Tax (€1,50 per person) to your account.
- The booking fee of €0,39 per person is non-refundable. These costs cover the online transaction, and can not be reversed after execution.
It may take up to 10 days before you see the refund in your account, depending on the transaction time of your bank. From our experience, you should have it within the next 3 business days.
Refunds can be issued for a limited time, depending on your method of payment:
- PayPal: Refunds are issued until 180 days after transaction.
- Credit Card: Refunds are issued until 365 days (1 year) after transaction.
- There is no time limit for other payments.